This stuffed chicken breast recipe is low in fat and ideal for dinner. Ready to eat in less than 20 minutes, this delicious chicken dish promises to satisfy you to the maximum.
Calοries: 320.9 Fat: 16.2 Carbs: 1.5 Fibre: 0.7 Protein: 40.4
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tbsp cottage cheese
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix the chopped spinach, cottage cheese and garlic in a medium sized bowl.
- Cut a pocket into the chicken breast.
- Stuff the mixture into the pocket you made in the chicken breast. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof pan set over medium high heat, then add the stuffed chicken, “top” side down. Cook for 5 minutes, then flip the chicken over.
- Place the pan into the oven, and bake for 10 minutes.