This quick low-calorie salmon recipe will solve your “what’s for dinner” problem once and for all! Sweet and nutritious this dish is ready in just 15 minutes.
Calοries: 440 Fat: 24.6 Carbs: 21.7 Fibre: 0.2 Protein: 33.4
- 150gr salmon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Juice of lemon and orange
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with a large piece of foil to fold over and seal to create a pocket.
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, lemon and orange juice, oil, paprika and pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Place the salmon onto lined baking sheet. Pour the honey mustard mixture over the salmon, and spread evenly over the fish. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal the pocket closed so the sauce does not leak.
- Bake until cooked through, about 10-15 minutes. Open the foil, and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat to caramelize the top of the salmon. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately. Serve with grilled steamed vegetables on the side